Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ride bus - me too, me too!!







This is what Maya says every time we see a bus drive by: "Ride bus, me too, me too!" I always tell her that when she is 5 she will ride a bus to school. That holds her over for now. This weekend my Aunt Vanesia and Cousin Koby were in town. We took them up to Scottsdale last night and saw that there is a Scottsdale Trolley up there you can ride around downtown Scottsdale. We decided to let Maya ride it. She was yelling, "Ride bus, me too, me too! Yippee! I excited!" over and over as we waited for it to pick us up.

We had so much fun with them in town. Maya LOVES Koby! He was such a good sport to play with her whenever she said, "Come on." He swam with her, played at the splash park with her and would hit on Grandpa's putting green with her. Vanesia loves babies so she held Kenyon while Jer and I took naps or just hung out. It was so nice to have them around!
I also posted some other cute pics of our beautiful kids for you to enjoy! Kenyon is staying awake more and more of the day, but still not sleeping longer at night yet. We are anxiously awaiting a stretch longer than 3 hours! It is a good thing he is so cute that we don't mind those sleepless nights!

2 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

CUTE pictures! I love them all! And I love Maya's dress..where did you get it :)

Sounds like a fun weekend!

Unknown said...

sounds like the Galovich's are used to riding short buses to school. ha ha