I asked Maya if she wanted to sleep in my bed since dad is out of town. She said, "I will... if you're good." (October 2008)
We were talking about jobs and Maya says, "Mom, your job is to fold clothes." I asked what her job is. "Watch movies." (October 2008)
Maya said, "Mom, your boobies are getting so big. Good job!" (October 2008)
Maya turned the TV on to PBS and the Charlie Rose show was on (he is a news guy in a suit). Kenyon said, "Dada." Maya said, "Does that look like Daddy? No, can you say prophet?" (October 2008)
Maya said, "Daddy, will you take me to Disneyland tomorrow or next week?" That's my girl - using Love and Logic parenting on her parents! (September 2008)
Kenyon's favorite words right now are "Ya!" and "Wo!" in his deep, deep voice. (September 2008)
Kenyon is always saying, "Beep, beep!" when someone or something is in his way. I think he hears that too much from me! (September 2008)
On our way to the store, Maya said, "Mom, I love to shop with my mother. It is my favorite thing to do!" - Good girl! (September 2008)
Maya constantly yells "Fire in the hole!" or "Watch out below!" (September 2008)
After changing Kenyon's diaper he said, "thank ee" which is his "thank you." My pleasure, baby boy! (September 2008)
"Yikes! Double yikes!" Maya keeps saying this and it cracks us up! (August 2008)
While Maya and Kenyon were playing, Maya says, "Come here baby. It is time for your bedtime and your cuddle. Come here baby." (August 2008)
I was talking on the phone to a friend saying how I was jealous of someone else. A while later Maya said, 'Mom, it's okay to be jealous." This is from her book that says "its okay to talk about your feelings!" :) (June 2008)
Kenyon sneezed and then said "bless you." No, it wasn't clear, but it certainly was bless you in a jumbled way. (June 2008)
Maya keeps saying "I am too busy" or "In three seconds" when I ask her to do something, Where would she ever hear that? :) (June 2008)
After Jeremy put Kenyon is his crib and was walking out the other night, Kenyon said, "Nigh, Nigh." (June 2008)
I had Kenyon give me a kiss the other night. After my wet kiss, he said, 'Bove you!" Melt my heart!! (May 2008)
In order to get down from his high chair, Kenyon must sign "all done." He has realized that another way is to start throwing his food and he prefers to do that and laugh instead! (May 2008)
In every prayer that Maya gives she says, "bless the food and bless that mommy and daddy can stay home, Amen." (May 2008)
Maya constantly tells us "I love you just the way you are!" (May 2008)
Kenyon goes and stands at the top of the stairs and waits until we say "uh-oh" and then he will move away from them. (May 2008)
Maya said to me, "Mommy, when I look up at the sky, I think of you!" :) (April 2008)
The Catholic Pope was on TV. Maya asked, "Is that the Heavenly Father?" (April 2008)
I was reading Maya her bedtime story. Kenyon went and got a book off of the shelf and took it to Jeremy to read to him. Smart boy! (April 2008)
4 comments:
I LOVE IT!! Total mini me!! :) Should have stuck with JJ! ;)
Brit- Congratulations!!! He is adorable!!!
I definitely see you in there too though. So cute.
Too cute!
Post a Comment