Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What is that?!

I am not getting out of the house much right now, but on Saturday night I decided to ride along with Jer to go pick up pizza for dinner. On our way home, we spotted this:


Seriously, I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time. What is that?! We followed it and watched people's faces as they saw it. Quite a few cars also followed it and got out and took pictures by it. One particular teenager that saw it, stared with his mouth wide open for several minutes.

Thank you to the driver out there for providing us with so much comic relief on a Saturday night!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

do you really have to ask??? That is the coolest car in the universe!

Courtney said...

I am SO glad that you guys saw this car also!! Im just sad that I didn't get to see the "cool guy" inside of it and his LADY! ;)

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Hillarious!! It makes me laugh because I remember my first outing out of the house after Maren was born was to go pick up a pizza... I was so excited. A total excuse to get out.

Elise said...

I would love to see the ladder the use to get in and out. LOL.

Am-Biance said...

That is freaking hillarious!