Monday, March 28, 2011

Alive

Yes, we are alive. It has been a month. I didn't think having number 4 would rock our world so much. I mean with foster kids, for a year we had 4 kids and even 5 kids for a couple of months. We have done 2 babies before so I figured it would be cake. Oh was I wrong! I don't know if it was Jeremy being gone all week or my body being in complete mayhem. Either way, we survived and Jer moved home last week! I can already feel my body healing so much faster with him around to help. I feel like we have made it through the rough part and I am ready to return to the world again. Hoping to be blogging again very soon.


Until then, here is a recent pic of little Owen from my phone.




He is smiling more and more each day and we are getting into more of a groove which makes both him and I very happy. He is a crazy spitter upper so you will soon see that every picture of him has him wearing a bib.

6 comments:

Elise said...

I'm glad you're alive! I was beginning to wonder. :) I'm glad Jer is home now. Things are looking up.

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

He looks more and more like Jeremy!!! I am so sorry it has been so rough...I can't imagine how you do it so well! Please call me if you need anything!

Julie P said...

He is SO cute! I am so glad that you are all together again - I hope that helps you.

Mandy said...

I would say you have four very valid little reasons why you haven't been able to blog much. :) Owen is a cutie! He fits right in with your other cute kids! I hope things get easier and easier with Jeremy home and time on your side... not to rush Owen growing older, but you know how many things get easier in the weeks ahead. ;)

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

It is so hard to adjust with a newborn, even though I know this is not the first time for you guys. I'm glad you are feeling better! I personally don't love the first two or three months with a new baby, but that's because I get no sleep and am cranky! He's so freaking cute!

Curt Albright said...

yeah usually your everywhere but I haven't seen you in a long time. Well at least he is super cute