My good friend Niki flew in for the weekend to take pictures of Owen, cook for me, help take care of the other kids and get me out of the house for some girl time. Jer had to go back to Flagstaff early so he was relieved to have her here. I am sure my mom needed a break after helping me all week long so she was also very happy to have her here.
Here are some of the pictures:

Password = oweng (all lower case)
Thanks Niki!!!!!!

12 comments:
Those picturs are so sweet! Baby Owen is so handesome, I am so thrilled for you guys. Hope you are settling in and getting some rest!
What an awesome friend, what a sweet baby boy and beautiful pics!
Ok, I seriously need her here in September!!!!!!!!!!! She did SUCH a great job!!!!!!!! Love all the backgrounds! I gotta convince her to come do family shots in September!
Oh my goodness! All those wrinkles are so precious!
so cute! seriously...baby Jeremy. Im sure he came out like that because of the fact that Jeremy pushed so hard for JJ...so since he didnt get JJ..he literally got his clone!
Those turned out SO CUTE!!! LOVE THEM!
SO nice to see Owen up close. He does look like a Jeremy Jr.! Esp. with that hair line!! Niki did a great job. Enjoy these quiet cuddly moments. :)
Adorable!
Wow, those turned out cute. Love the backgrounds. I think Owen looks to much like you Brit. You have such cute kids, what a lucky mom!! Four is hard though. Call me and we can plan a long relaxing trip for both of us:)
I meant to say, Owen looks "so" much like you, not "to" much like you. He is adorable.
LOVE them..he is so sweet!
He is so beautiful. What a sweet angel. Congrats to you guys!
Post a Comment