Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Kenyon



This is no April Fool's joke here, Kenyon turned 4 today. At his party, some of us moms decided that if anyone was to be born on April Fool's, Kenyon is perfect for it. He is such a joker and has such a fun personality that I am sure he will truly enjoy the pranks on his big day once he is old enough to understand.

We celebrated the same as last year, per his request, at Peter Piper Pizza for a tour where they get to make their own pizza and then they played and played and played. Daddy was there and he is such a big kid so he kept restocking the tokens. I don't think anyone went home sad about not getting enough tokens!






Kenyon - you are growing up to be such a big helper and my little comedian. You crack us up all day long. I used to think you were shy, but now you are a little performer. I especially love all of the songs you sing to us constantly, including some heavy metal-ish songs that dad has played for you. You rock out with some crazy moves and I love them. You are also my little cuddler and come crawl in bed with me in the mornings to cuddle. You love to torment Devin, but he always goes back for more or follows you to time-out just to be with you. He looks up to his big brother! You are the best about sharing treats and toys with Maya and you ask to hold Owen more than the other kids. You have such a sweet side when you tell me you love me or talk about missing Baby J. Although there are days I wonder how many more times you can go to time-out in a 24 hour period, I see you growing and maturing and can't wait to see what life has in store for you! Love, love, love you!


Happy Birthday big boy!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I LOVE this little boy to pieces!! Happy birthday Kenyon!! :)

Mandy said...

Ah, happy birthday to that big brown eyed boy! I personally think "4" is a wonderful age. My three big kids all seemed to mellow out a lot at that age....He may reduce his time outs soon. ;) Happy birthday to cute Kenyon! P.S. We woke up to snow today. Your kids would love it, but you can be happy to be in Arizona today. :)

Midori said...

Happy Birthday Kenyon! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. HIs hair is getting long! Love you Kenyon!