Saturday, April 9, 2011

7 weeks


I can't believe baby Owen is almost 7 weeks old! Time flies, yet at the same time it seems like forever since I had a good night of sleep... please let him sleep through the night soon!


He is smiling and cooing more and more each day. I try to capture a smile on camera, but have failed. The one above was taken right after the smile so at least he still has a happy demeanour. His eyes are turning more and more blue and are gorgeous.


He went to the dr last week for a check up. Here are the stats:

Weight: 10 pounds, 4 ounces

Height: 23 inches


He is super tall. He still looks pretty skinny, but only because he has a lot of body to spread that weight around in :). Our pediatrician laughed at the difference between Owen and the other boys - they are barely on and sometimes below the charts for weight and height. Definitely different genes here!

4 comments:

Am-Biance said...

He is so SO cute Brit, hope your loving every minute :)

Julie P said...

He IS so big!! What an adorable baby!

Mandy said...

Oooooooo, I want to kiss those cheeks!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Oh he is SO cute!! He is a good mix of both of you, I think. Congrats again!