Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011



The Easter Bunny also surprised us with baby chicks. Those who know me know that I am NOT an animal person, but I figured at some point I would let my kids experience a pet so why not now. I still haven't touched them and don't plan on it. Jer has plans for a coup out back and I am hopeful we can get some eggs and they will at least earn their keep. Until then, they provide hours of entertainment every afternoon as the kids chase them around the yard.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

CUTE!! I've got to bring the kids over to see them!! :)

Midori said...

WHAT??? You got chicks? And you're going to keep them? Dude. You're crazy. They poop everywhere.... Good luck.

Mandy said...

They are cute.... but you are crazy. :)
I am NOT letting Sydney see this. She is DYING for a pet. We have a Beta Fish. End of story, no more!

Andy and Kiara said...

What?! How did I miss this?! LOL Just wait. Those chicks will grow up and be noisy and messy. But you will love the eggs! We are getting 3 - 4 a day. We have 6 chickens, though, so a couple of them are not earning their keep! ;)