Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekends

When Daddy comes home on the weekends there is lots of work to do. Things like mowing the lawn, raking up leaves, fixing broken disposals, closet doors, TVs and other stuff like that. We try to find a balance between work and play so that the kiddos can get ample of time with him. We also try to throw in a date for Mommy and Daddy. Busy weekends! Last weekend we headed to Freestone park to feed the ducks and then grabbed ice cream cones on the way home.


Mom got to lounge in a chair and keep the snacks stocked


There is that belly!



This weekend: date night last night, Maya's birthday party today and lots of other responsibilities to get done before he leaves tomorrow. Hope to have some fun birthday party pics to share!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I don't know how you guys do it. Sounds like you make your time together count!

Teagan said...

hey girl... I went on my blog-that i slack on and saw that you did comment back in December...so yea! I have your blog now!!!!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Oh look at all that sunshine... I am so jealous. Looks so fun!!! By the way, happy belated anniversary. I forgot that ours are so close together!