Kenyon lost his Winter fur this weekend and it is not even Winter yet. He found some scissors Maya had left out on the counter after she was done with her craft and cut a chunk of his hair off. He HATES to get his hair cut, so naturally we chose to cut his hair. He screamed and cried and may he always remember that little boys that cut their own hair, have to get a hair cut by dad. Lesson learned? I doubt it!

I sure hope we have a mild Winter so his head doesn't get too cold :).

Good thing he looks cute with long or short hair...
7 comments:
oh~ that sweet face in pic #2. It's saying "I feel a little naked". Poor baby.
Awww... he looks so cute with his long hair and his short hair!
You're right, he does look cute either way. :)
Oh no he didn't! My son cut his hair so many times I lost count. And then--to add insult to injury--his preschool teacher said he was not very adept with scissors. I wanted to yell, "Really? Get a load of his head!"
But your boy looks cute. Those enormous eyes take full stage now.
LOL Gotta love natural and logical consequences! :)
That's what beanies are for. My boys have plenty, maybe they can share.
Post a Comment