Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just For You Grandma

My grandma called last night requesting pics of me and my belly for her and the relatives to see that don't reside here in Arizona. What grandma wants, grandma gets:


23 weeks and counting! Still no name.

11 comments:

Am-Biance said...

Look at your cute belly...love it! You are one hot mama :)

Tatum said...

Oh my goodness! YOU ARE ADORABLE. Love it!:)

Mandy said...

Brit, you are beautiful.

Tara said...

I love the way little skinny ladies like you look when they are pregnant. I always look gigantic!!! You seriously look so cute!

Denice said...

Super cute Brit!!

Kassidy and Adam said...

soo cute!!

Neena said...

Brit- I have to say it is kinda weird to see my skinny minny Brit with a belly. I love it, good luck with the name thing.

Neena said...

Brit- I have to say it is kinda weird to see my skinny minny Brit with a belly. I love it, good luck with the name thing.

Heidi Hamilton said...

Love it! You're so cute!

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Cutest belly Ever!

Andy and Kiara said...

Awww, you are looking so cute! :)