This is my sister-in-law Camille and I.
She is due in 3 weeks. I am due is 3 1/2 months. On certain days (depending on what we are wearing), people have claimed (myself included) that I am larger than her. No doubt about it... when I am at her stage with just 3 weeks left, I will be.
Can't wait to see these 2 boy cousins wrecking havoc together!
4 comments:
You are not bigger than she is! BUT you do look like you are having babies a month apart ;). All in the belly though, you look awesome!
Britany, how fun to be pregnant at the same time with your sister-in-law! I've done that a few times, and it is so fun to have cousins so close together, and to share the pregnancy stories and experience together. You both look just beautiful. :)
I wish you would have posted the picture with you looking at each other!!! ;) Those boys are going to have SO much fun with each other!!
I am so happy for you guys! I havent been able to congratulat you yet! It is sooo strange seeing skinny Britany pregnant! Its adorable!
We hope you guys are doing great! Its been ages since we've spoken, hope all is well! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment