Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Weekend

We had a great Thanksgiving. The kids were in heaven with the Utah cousins to play with. Thankfully our hotel wasn't too full so they would run back and forth from room to room and didn't bother anyone. Despite the cold weather, we played at the park, went swimming and attended the Live Nativity at Tuacahn Amphitheater. I didn't take many pics, but here are a few.

There was this old man resembling Santa that came and got in the hot tub to read a book with all of the kids. Tricia and I were cracking up watching all of the kids staring with mouths wide open at "Santa."


On the way home we stopped at Jacob's Lake to let the kids play in the snow. These poor deprived kids only see snow about once a year so we thought we would live it up for a minute.


So nice to be back home in our own beds with warmer (although cold for AZ!) weather.

1 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Sounds like so much fun! Wish I was in Arizona right now and not in this miserable cold weather!