He is naughty... really naughty! He doesn't listen and obey, he knocks over his baby brother, he calls his big sister names like "evil villain" just because he knows she will get mad, he makes mess after mess after mess, he has potty accidents, he won't eat any food that I make, and the list could go on and on. But oh how I love those dark brown eyes and when he gets creative and sits in a baby wipes box for hours, I remember how much I couldn't live without him. And then when he says "I love you Mama" and puckers those big lips for a kiss, my heart melts.
6 years ago
6 comments:
Oh Brit, he is so cute! I know exactly how you feel. Sam is the same way. Calls his brother names and teases him, karate chops his sisters, yet he is a little charmer at times. He can be the biggest stinker, but we love him so much. I wonder if it is a middle child issue:)
There is NO WAY I could EVER get mad at that cute raspy voice!! I LOVE 'Nenyon!!' :)
Britany,
I am in ARizona right now and want to see you! For some reason I don't have your number in my phone and I can't seem to find you on facebook. Call me! 435-513-0023
Wondering where exactly you live. Just want to swing by for a few minutes and give hugs.
talk soon!
Eisley LOVES boxes and laundry baskets..nice, cheap entertainment. They are SO much work but those kisses and loves make is so worth it! He is such a cutie...
:) So cute though..its fun to be naughty ;) He is testing your "uh oh" skills...
It's amazing what stinkers they can be, and yet we adore them! That is a Mama's heart for you. :)
Post a Comment