A big change happened around here last week... Baby J went to live with another family. It was not just any other foster family, but the family that has been doing respite for us on and off for the last couple of months. They have no other children and have longed for a baby. It has been a tough road for them and we are hoping and praying that they are given the opportunity to adopt J. It is the situation I have always felt would be best for J - only child with lots and lots of attention. She loves them very much so that makes it so much easier for us to let go.
We are all handling it very well. Having a vacation in California last week and coming home to our friends Adam and Katie and their kids here visiting was a good distraction. Now that life was back to normal today, Maya asked when she could see Jasmine. The best part - she still lives in our neighborhood so we can see her anytime!

1 comments:
Wow, that's huge. I'm glad to hear she's in a great situation though. I hope that sweet little girlie can be adopted and have a stable, loving family! I'm glad she's close by, for her sake and yours. :)
Post a Comment