Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Forgot

I forgot one big update...

I can now feel the baby move! I love it! I am 19 weeks and still feeling great. A name has not been decided on. We are taking a break and hoping the perfect name falls in our laps... kind of like this baby falling in mine.

And if you need proof that I am gaining weight and especially in my face... the pics Niki took:

http://nikinoelphotography.blogspot.com/2010/10/g-family.html

4 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your family shot!!! You all look really good and no, you can NOT tell you are pregnant AT ALL!!!
We should hit up another pumpkin patch soon! Whenever your kids have a morning free!

Midori said...

Very cute! I can't believe how bare Maya's mouth is! How does she eat? What a funny stage. Glad to hear Kenyon's hand is better. I forgot to ask about it yesterday. Anywho, talk to you soon.

Mandy said...

Oh, so fun to feel baby move! The best part of pregnancy for sure. Beautiful pictures.

Tara said...

Feeling the baby move always made me feel like it was so much more real! Glad that everything is going well. Love your pictures!!

Tara