Today was Kenyon's first trip to the dentist. He was not afraid at all. It helps that the dentist goes to our church and Kenyon is friends with his son.
He would keep his mouth open whether they were checking him out or not.
Then Maya joined him in the chair to watch some Disney channel.
Neither of them had cavities so it was a successful trip!
Sidenote: Some of you may remember several months back when I had a ruptured ear drum and was in bed for days literally crying big tears due to the pain. We discovered today after a trip to the dr that Kenyon has a ruptured ear drum. The only reason I suspected something is he would cry if I touched his ear and he didn't sleep well last night... Seriously, that kid is tough! His tubes are out after 2 years and if he starts getting infections again, we need them back in!!!
2 comments:
Those pictures are hillarious!! I can't imagine how scary the first dentist visit must be for the kiddos!
I just took Kai this week, too. No x-rays so I'm hoping there were no cavities. TV is the best. Kai loves going to the dentist. He just sits there w/ his mouth open, too! Man, what's with ears in your fam?!? :)
Post a Comment