1. Food - I eat a ton of it! I eat every couple of hours and I eat WAY more than Jeremy. Also, we used to be really good about not eating out or getting fast food often... not anymore! I hit a drive thru at least once a day. In-N-Out is definitely the fav right now.
2. Patience - Where did you go? I am so impatient with these poor children of mine. Kenyon said to me the other day, "Mommy, you like a mean ogre." How sad is that?!
3. Sickness - nope, no morning sickness. Haven't even vomited once! The sickness is in my ear. I have had a blasted ear infection for almost 4 weeks. My ear drum even ruptured. I have taken 20 days of antibiotics and received a shot in my toosh and it is still not going away. Ugh!
4. Belly - I am growing a little belly and I am loving it. Maya comes and rubs it and kisses it and it is just very sweet. I think growing the belly makes it seem more real.
5. Jeremy - He is a good man. He is so excited about this little bun in the oven. He says he needs to go to every dr appointment with me and waits on me hand and foot (most of the time :). Thank you dear!
6 years ago
9 comments:
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!!!! Cannot believe you are pregnant!!!!!!!! CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! Holy smokes!! We are coming down in October for Vic's 20th hs reunion. MUST SEE YOu!
So, you told Maya! When did this happen? So glad you are feeling good w/ no morning sickness. I'm jealous. Enjoy eating! No better excuse to stuff your face!
LOVE IT!
I am so excited to see you pregnant. Maybe we can plan another trip this fall to Vegas or St George. Congratulations! I posted before from Jon's IPhone, but I don't think it showed. Anyway, we are thrilled. I bet your kiddos are too!!!
I'm glad you are not feeling sick. I love picturing you eating tons, you cute skinny girl. And I love that Maya is so excited. Maybe she'll get her sister yet. :)
p.s. sorry about the ear infection though!
Just consider yourself lucky you can afford to eat a little extra;) I am so happy for you guys
Britany!!! I am sooooo happy for you. YOu are pregnant. THat is the most wonderful news. You are amazing!!
wait, what, Britany is eating more then Jeremy, I don't believe that! It is amazing what that tiny little thing growing inside of you can do to you! I'm so excited for all of you. :)
Post a Comment