Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's A Boy!

Meet our little guy:


He is so cute already. It is early on to determine gender, but this guy was not shy so we are pretty confident. I will have another ultrasound at 20 weeks to confirm. Right now I am 14 weeks.

Now for the dilemma - Before we knew I was pregnant and I was just suspecting, Jeremy said if it is a boy, we are naming it JJ for Jeremy Junior. I really didn't think I was pregnant, so I agreed. Now we are in trouble. I do not want his name to be Jeremy Junior so I am trying to come up with a cute J name and his name could be J_____ Jeremy and he can go by JJ. I cannot find a cute J name. Any ideas out there??????

20 comments:

apriltime said...

Holy cow! I am so glad I got a minute to check your blog! So much has happened this summer to the Galovich's!!! I am so excited for your new baby. What a blessing. Travis says the same thing that Jer said "We are so done with kids." But you just never know! Love you lots! April

Tara said...

Congrats you guys! Uhm, I kindoff like the name Jackson!! (j/k) What about Jagger. Jack has a friend named Jagger. He is super cute! Jayden sort of goes with your other names. Anyway, I am so happy for you.

Tara said...

And I like the name Jonah. I didn't really want to give that name away, but we are really done!!

Katie said...

Congrats!!

Josiah
Justin
Jacob
Jeremiah (probably not with Jeremy)

I like Josiah Jeremy.

Jackson
Jagger
Jarod
Jamison

Joakim (starts with a "Y" sound) - used to live in Sweden and this is a common name.

Jedidiah

Johannes (with "Y" sound)


Have fun. I love the name game.

Julie said...

How cool that you already know!! i love picking out names, but Nathan and I rarely agree. At the same time, he doesn't think of his own...just doesn't love what I suggest.

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Don't ya love when you agree to things and it acutally happens!!! So funny! I like the Jackson suggestion as well as Jacob (I always wanted Jake for our kid but now we know someone too well to name one that). We know a really cute boy named Judson, he goes by "Judd". I like that too!

Bre said...

No ideas on the boy names... but I'm so excited you're having a boy! Yay!

The Lees said...

Congratulations! You are going to regret asking for name input! But I'll still make a suggestion because its fun: Jordan. Or if you just need the letter, keep it simple and go for Jay..Jay-J!
So excited for you guys!

DT Young Family said...

Congrats on Baby BOY! I'm a little jealous that you already know. :)

Heidi Hamilton said...

He's beautiful! Congrats you guys! Isn't it amazing to see this miracle growing inside of you??
I'm not an expert on boy names, so good luck with it! Let us know!

Mariel said...

Awesome, congrats! So, does that put you at 5 kids too???

2 more months for me...he's a "J" name, "Joseph"!

Brandon and Kim said...

Congrats!! How fun. I would say Jalen, Jayden or Jasper are fun boy names.

Andy and Kiara said...

He is precious! Love that you got such a great profile pic. :)

I agree - love the name Jackson! He could go by Jack or JJ.

Have fun with the name game! :)

Mandy said...

Britany,
Congrats! How fun!
Boy names are so hard, in my opinion, to find ones that are masculine but still fun and different... it's so tricky. Plus, it really has to sound good with your last name since they have that name for life for sure!
There are J names I love, but it is a little tough to find one that sounds super cute with Jeremy in the middle. Good luck!

Am-Biance said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you guys...Oh, BOY! Hope that you are feeling good :)

Debbie said...

I like Jayden..It kind of goes well with the other kids names too :)

Midori said...

How about Jozo, Croatian for He will enlarge, fits with his Croatian last name. Jagger, "one who cuts" he can come work with his uncle...
(written by Justin)

Tara Rosander said...

We are SOOO excited for you! Please tell Jeremy "hello". We miss you guys.

Here goes my names.... Jensen, Jentry, I know Jackson has been said, I love that name too. Popular I guess.

Love you guys.

-Tara

Jenn & Kiddos said...

How exciting for you!!! I named my boy Justice and absolutely love it. I was thinking that Jason Jeremy has a nice ring to it.

Tara Rosander said...

Okay,m so I just got Taylor's soccer roster... lots of "J" names...

James
Jackson
Jonah
Jax
Jake
Jonathan
Josh
Jordan
Jace
Jaxon
Jonas