Maya started kindergarten today.
Her favorite part: riding the bus home.
She has waited years for this! I planned on staying with her until school started, but after being there only a couple minutes, she said, "You can leave now Mom." And so it begins...
Kenyon will be going 2 days a week to a neighborhood preschool.
Baby J will keep going to ''baby school" or daycare that she started a couple months back.
Devin will be hanging with mom and won't know what to do now that he went from sharing a mom with 5 kids to being the only kiddo. Lucky boy!
6 years ago
9 comments:
Yay!
AAhhh I love it. Maya is one tough cookie, I love that she already doesn't want you anywhere in sight. First day is always a tough one for the moms.
I'm glad things went so well... I LOVE how independent Maya is!! Enjoy your days being down to just one kid... they are now limited!!! :)
Wow, what a big girl. I decided to wait and send Sam to kindergarten until next year. He is going to pre-school every day.
I bet Maya will rule the school. She seems old for her age. She is a cutie! Love your hair. You have that pregnant glow:)
Congrats Maya!!!
Brit is is your long lost friend who after you gave me your email my computer died. Then I lost your email. I loved chatting the other day and would love to keep in touch. Also congrats on being preo!!! email me when you get a chance Neenariddle@hotmail.com
What a bittersweet day for you. I hope you are feeling well and that you enjoy your one on one with your sweet baby boy. Kids grow way too fast!
It's crazy to me that Maya is old enough to go to Kindergarten! I remember when she was just a baby in the Kimball ward! She's grown up so much.
Hope you are feeling well!
"you can leave now mom?!"Is anything more heart breaking? I am so glad she loves it though. That makes it easier. How are the rest of you doing?
Post a Comment