Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What do you do...

...when it is 3:00 pm, dinner for dinner swap needs to be made, Maya needs help getting ready for gymnastics, baby J wants to be held CONSTANTLY by ME and only ME and Devin is fussy?


Strap J on and hold Devin in one arm, all while getting Maya in gymnastics attire and working on dinner.
Mission accomplished!

9 comments:

Beth W said...

And then your friend calls to whine about her sick kid and how hard it is to get a ssn w/o a birth certificate. We'll just call you "Super Mom"!

Midori said...

Hey! No fun. Shea's been fussy too with a runny nose. Are your kids healthy? Having baby J on your back must work wonders. Shea likes it in the backpack, too. We went to Zoomars today with Mandy. Lots of fun. Kai wants a white bunny now. Get some rest!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

You really are SUPER MOM! That is awesome!

Andy and Kiara said...

LOL I love it! I have a pic somewhere of me wearing Lucas on the back, and Destany in the front. At least they balance each other out when you wear/hold them both, right? ;)

Heidi Hamilton said...

You = amazing! I probably would have lost it somewhere in there.

Courtney said...

LOVE IT! ;)

Tatum said...

You're AWESOME! I don't know how you do it all!

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Honey you are one cape and a pair of killer red boots short of superwoman....no joke!

Love you!

Kami said...

You're amazing! Cute pic. I love baby J's super happy smile!