Three years old!
Plans for the day: free Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast, party with friends at Peter Piper Pizza and dad says he has something special planned for the evening. One lucky boy!
This year brought him from the baby of the family to the big brother with 2 babies younger. It has been a tough transition and he hasn't always been happy, but we made it. This kid makes me laugh all day long. Between his deep, raspy voice to his funny one-liners, I can't get enough of him. He loves to play with anything boy - cars, trains, balls, dinosaurs, dirt, Jasmine's head, Devin's feet, you name it! He must be watched at all times or water, cereal or saliva could be found anywhere! Oh how he tests me, but at the end of the day, he is the sweetest boy who says, "Mommy, I want you" or "Mommy, you sleep with me?" How can I turn down those big brown eyes and curls that are to die for?!
We love you Kenyon (or Tenyon, as he calls himself!)
6 years ago
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kenyon! I cannot believe he is three!
Happy Birthday Kenyon!!! You are such a fun friend, we sure hope you enjoy your special day!
That roller skating picture is priceless! Happy Birthday Kenyon!!
HE IS SO HANDSOME I LOVE MY NEPHEWS BOY IT SURE IS A LOT OF THEM LOL BUT THEY ARE SO SILLY AND FULL OF HAPPINESS...
AUNTIE RISSA
Post a Comment