Is it already the 22nd of April?! I don't know what happened to my blogging this month. I am going to do a recap post and bring us up to date. Here it goes!
Celebrated Kenyon's birthday
Loving the new water table with Kenzie!
Died Easter Eggs
Had an Easter Egg Hunt with Family and Friends
Took a trip to the zoo with friends
Devin ate his first solid - rice cereal
Spent lots and lots of time outside!
Attempted to potty train Kenyon and after several days of no success, gave up!
Nana and Aunt Tiff were in town (I need pics Tiff!) so I even had help and it didn't work. I have now decided to push it back until baby J goes home. Procrastination! At least he looked good in his big boy underwear and Maya's sparkly boots. Can't wait until he is older to show him this pic. :)
Speaking of baby J, she is on her first overnight with her daddy. We miss her, but are also very excited for her dad to start bonding and working towards reunification.
That, my friends, is our April recap.
5 comments:
Good to hear your updates! I feel the same way about potty training right now... how long can I get away with putting it off? I SO do not want to deal with it right now. You're right, though - great pic!
Looks like fun in the sun down there!
It's good to hear a little of what you've been up to. We miss seeing you! And when we can't get to your end of town to see you, we count on at least seeing your blog. ;)
Devin is looking so much bigger, and I love how curly and long his hair is getting! Baby J is looking as precious as ever. I hope her time with Daddy is going well. :) Love the new pattern of braids for Maya, and you're right -- Kenyon is looking pretty cute in those boots. LOL
Just want you to know I think you are amazing.
I LOVE YOu
you are amazing.
Thanks for the recap!! Are you guys going to take a trip to Utah this summer? It would be fun to see you!
I am SO jealous of that sunshine and the fact that Kenyon can be OUTSIDE in just his underwear. Sigh..no sun here today. :(
Post a Comment