Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Do


His Winter coat is gone. After washing his hair 3 times after the park today and there was still sand in there, I went a little psychotic - I grabbed some scissors and cut his hair. Then I called his daddy and told him it was time to shave it off. We are spending too many days at the park with him throwing sand to have that long, thick, beautiful hair. Oh how we will miss his curls.
Until next year...

4 comments:

Am-Biance said...

Awh..he is so handsome with or without hair! P.S. LOVE your pic of the fam on your header..you all look so great..

Courtney said...

LOVE IT!! That kid CRACKS me UP!! SO CUTE!

Andy and Kiara said...

At least he looks super cute with short OR long hair! :) We cut Keandre's not too long ago also, but it's starting to grow in again now....

Kyle said...

I love Kenyons buzz...so cute!!