Jeremy's Nana passed away last week. She had suffered from multiple strokes over the last several years and was ready to go home and be reunited with her sweetheart. We traveled to California for her funeral. It was a beautiful service and reminded us to focus on all of our happy memories with her. While in Cali, we also took some time to play at the hotel pool and head to the beach. It was a quick, but meaningful trip!
6 years ago

3 comments:
Sorry about your loss! It's great to think about her being reunited with her hubby. I loved the pictures... made me want to go somewhere sunny and warm.
I am so sorry for your loss but happy to know she is in a better place. :) I'm so glad you were able to have a wonderful time as a family, as difficult as the reason can be.
FUN!! I LOVE that picture of Devin totally smiling!! SO CUTE!! Also, the one of Kenyon surfing!! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment