Tuesday, March 16, 2010

These Two

They are so creative together and always coming up with some new invention or adventure to go on. I love to hear them interact. Maya is such the little mother and Kenyon loves to torment her.






It is Spring Break here in the land of 80 degree weather. Loving the weather, the park, and no school to get ready for. Later in the week we are headed up north to find some snow. Snow in Arizona is hard to come by so wish us luck. Actually, pray for us to not completely lose our minds while baby J screams the entire 3 hours there. That girl does not like the car!


4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, man... baby J and Elinor must be kindred spirits in that regard!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

You are a blogging maniac lately!!! We are on for the park tomorrow!

Courtney said...

SO CUTE... I can't wait for our 3 hour "screaming" ride!! :)

Andy and Kiara said...

Oh, J! I hope she surprises you and does better than you expect! :)
Very cute pic of Maya & Kenyon. Such sweet siblings.