Sunday, March 14, 2010

Forever Family

9 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Cute pictures!!! Thanks for letting us be apart of that special day, we sure enjoyed it!

Gygi Family said...

CONGRATS! I am sure that was a wonderful day. You have a very beautiful family.

Mandy said...

How wonderful. So glad everything worked out. I bet you feel a big stress relief now!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

That is seriously so awesome!! Congratulations you guys. I love the pictures.

Erin said...

Congrats! Great pictures of a great family! Sorry we couldn't make it - family wedding. Looks like everything went really well!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Yay!! So sweet and beautiful. Looks like an amazing day.

Jill and Preston said...

Congratulations! You all look so cute. What a special day for your family! It makes my cry just loooking at the pics.

Denice said...

Congratulations..such a gorgeous family!

Jyll said...

That has got to be such a cool feeling!
We are so happy for you guys.