Our little remodel has been completed for several weeks, but I have been waiting until I have all of the finishing decorating touches done (still want bedding for the boys' beds and throw pillows for the couches!) and Jer finishes the last items on the to do list before posting pictures. Then I realized it might not ever be done since it is a constant work in progress so here is the state it is in now!
Here are some before pictures of the loft from several years ago:
And after:
We did a big closet (it even has 2 windows!) and I am loving it! The boys' toys are all in there and I have all of their old clothes organized in bins which makes for fast switches when one of them needs a bigger size of clothes.
Very happy with the end result. I thought I would miss the huge loft, but I love, love, love sending the boys to their room to play and the extra room for sleeping at night is great. So lucky to be married to such a handyman who transformed this place in just 2 weeks.







3 comments:
Well done Jeremy! That is Awesome!! Can you come to Cali and add a loft to our house? :)
AMAZING!!!!
Looks great! I need to come over and see it in person. ;) I had no idea you were doing this!
Post a Comment