Our mornings are full of rush, rush, rush to get Maya and Kenyon to the bus stop by 7:30 am. Once they are on the bus, we come home to clean and do laundry. When I am really focused on cleaning, I will discover these 2 running around playing together.
Then I look closer and they are usually up to something naughty. This day it was chalking Devin's face. "Owen putting on makeup," Devin said.
Some days we venture out to places like the library and put quarter after quarter in the car just to see those smiles!
And on Tuesdays and Thursdays while Devin is at preschool and Noah at daycare, Owen and I venture even further to have lunch with friends or on this day we went to the Mexican Market - always an adventure there!
Life is good and I feel like I am finally adjusting to being a Mommy to 5. I can always tell when I am coming out of my "new kid haze" when my house is a little cleaner and I venture out more and more. This "coming out" usually coincides with the baby sleeping through the night - Thank you Noah for now giving me 10 hours at night!
Very blessed to have these 5 great kids!




0 comments:
Post a Comment