After a long summer of lots of swimming and a husy Mommy that might have not braided Maya's hair as often as I should have, Maya's hair needed some attention. I scheduled for a deep condition and braid at a local beauty school.
She thought she was the coolest!
We lucked out and got a girl who has been braiding siblings and friends hair for 14 years. I have always prided myself on doing hair, but I think this lady showed me up! :)
Very happy with the finished product after being at the salon for 3 hours. We will be doing this again!




2 comments:
She looks darling.
She is a beautiful girl. Whenever I look at her, she reminds me of our foster son... similar eyes and mouth. We think he is perfect too. :) I love reading your blog, esp. as we are in a similar situation.
Post a Comment