On a "OH NO, WE ARE OUT OF DIAPERS!" trip to Target today, I stepped away from the shopping cart and thought, "That is a LOT of kids."
Several minutes later a lady asked if I was babysitting.
"Nope, they are all mine," I replied.
Note: I believe Owen was trying to talk in the picture, although it looks like he was singing :)
Additional Note: After publishing this post, I looked closer at the picture. It portrays each child perfect: Maya posing, Kenyon with his mischievous grin, Devin watching Kenyon to see what trouble they can get into next and little Owen singing his own song. Love it!
6 years ago
3 comments:
LOL I love it! And every time I see a mom with four kiddos, I think to myself, "That is a lot of kids. I can't believe I have that many, too!" :)
You have a cart full! And those car carts are so hard to manuver, too!
People always tell me "You sure have your hands full!" whenever we go to the store and I've only got three! Funny how you can fill up the cart with kids and there is no room left for groceries. :) Your kids sure are getting big.
Post a Comment