Tuesday, June 7, 2011

3 Months

A couple of weeks ago, Owen turned 3 months old. I love this age for so many reasons:

- he smiles and coos and laughs

- he sleeps good at night

- he is on a predictable schedule during the day

- chubby cheeks! (Maya sings a song and squeezes his cheeks: "chubby cheeks, chubby cheeks, chub, chub, chubby cheeks")

- he loves to interact with his big brothers and sister

- he is such a good eater

- and so much more!

I don't love the first couple months of newborn-ness and I feel like we finally made it! So happy to have Owen as part of our family.

Pictures taken when we took him for his first swim a couple weeks ago:




5 comments:

Andy and Kiara said...

He is more handsome all the time! :)

Tara said...

So cute. You have such a cute family:)

Mandy said...

Brit, He is so stinkin' cute. I agree that 3 months starts the beginning of a few months of "perfect" babyhood. The smiles, the personality, the giggles, the good night's sleep... and no sassiness yet. ;)

Courtney said...

Cutest. Pictures. EVER!! :)

Midori said...

Aww, so cute. He's a baby now, outgrowing his newborn stage. Did he like the water?