Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tired

Everyone is feeling a little tired around here...


Devin has been working hard on learning to clap and army crawl



These kids are worn out from swimming, swimming, swimming

Mom is pretty tired too now that we have 5 kids! D joined our family this week. He is 7 years old, very sweet, smart and loves to help with Jasmine. He might have been heaven sent! Not sure how long he will be here, but we will enjoy it while it lasts.

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow, I am tired just reading your post. I am amazed at you Brit. I remember when you didn't know how I did 4 kids... I promise, you have me beat big time now! :)

Courtney said...

Those pictures are too funny... I especially love the one of Devin!! SO CUTE!

Midori said...

Love it when kids are asleep! Nice and quiet. Did you drive around for awhile and enjoy the silence?

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

You are just amazing... I think so much of you for helping with these little ones...

Andy and Kiara said...

LOL Naptime is the best. I hope you enjoyed your quiet ride! Did you sit in the driveway with the car running and read a book for a while before they woke up? :)

Jyll said...

What happened to enjoying the time "in between" foster kids?? You amaze me!
Love you guys!

lisa winnett said...

Wow 5 kids! I would be very tired too. But the quite times are nice. You are amazing!

Ashley said...

What the freak I am so annoyed that no one told me! Do you need anything??? Did you notice that in the pic in the car that kids face is totally blurred out? You are one carazzzy momma.

Tatum said...

What?! 5 kids?! You guys are awesome!!! Can we please get together soon?!