We frequently visit the "big kids school" where they serve free breakfast and lunch each day. These kids love it!
Meanwhile, the post about baby J going home soon... needs to be deleted. There are some "issues" and she will be with us for at least a few more months. D looks like he will be here for a while too. That is the foster care report.
Plans for the weekend - me and 4 of the kids are headed to California to cool off and visit family. Poor Jeremy gets to stay home alone on Father's Day with baby J. He is invited, but insists that someone needs to earn the money in this family :).

4 comments:
You amaze me Britany..I really don't know how you do it. You have such an amazingly strong and giving heart! Those kids are SO blessed to even get to spend 5 minutes in your home. Much love!
I didn't even think that he'd be staying home on Father's Day!! WOW you really got the good end of the deal! :)
WOW, can't wait to hear what has gone on since I left with J and D! Hope you have a great trip!!! Let's get together early next week!
I keep forgetting we need/want to do this. I THINK? it will help Mason get ready for school next year...do you think??? let me know when you go again!!!!
Post a Comment