Friday, June 25, 2010

Cut!

Before:




After:




10 inches of hair donated to Locks of Love. I think with my thick hair they will think it was 2 heads of hair instead of just 1.

8 comments:

Kami said...

That's awesome!! I bet it feels so good.

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it in person! You will feel a lot cooler this summer without all your hair! So, so cute! How did Jeremy react?

Andy and Kiara said...

Whoo hooo! Perfect for summer. I think I need to see that cute new haircut in person. :)

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

what??? wow! cute! i cant wait to see it!!

Bre said...

Cute!! Perfect for summer!

Courtney said...

YOU DID IT!!! :) I LOVE it!

thearringtonclan said...

I love it !!!!!!!!! makes you look SASSY!!!! very cute ..

Denice said...

I love it Brit!! You look SO cute!