Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's

We had a lovely Valentine's today. Started off the day by "heart-attacking" the breakfast table. The kids kept saying "This is the best day ever!" (who wouldn't love eating candy at 7:00 am?!)


Then we ate heart pancakes and they wore their cute Valentine's shirts from Grandma Bev (forgot to take pictures).

I was able to help out in Kenyon's classroom for his super fun party.


Tonight we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows in our backyard before sending Jeremy off to school for the night.

One mystery still remains... Who is Jeremy's secret admirer that left this note on his truck:


Shall the prankster come forward or keep letting him believe that even after 10 years of being out of his game, he's still got game?! Happy Valentine's Jeremy!

5 comments:

Midori said...

Ha! Was it Courtney or Ryan?? I bet Jer is all giddy....

Courtney said...

HAHA!! The funny thing is Ryan got one on his truck too!! We thought it was Britany and Jeremy!!! :)

Ashley said...

haha those guys and their egos. Someone please come forward.haha you may have some competition Brit
OK after looking at the comments I think we can narrow this down a bit. Who is close to you and courtney???

Kyle said...

Benson got a note on his truck too :)

Mandy said...

I love the heart attack table. What a cute idea. I am a slacker mom on Valentines day, focusing all my efforts on my husband! Oh well! At least we eat sugar cookies, so there is SOMETHING there for them too. ;)