How does he go from this squishy little thing...
to this big boy in just one year!
Owen has brought so much happiness to our family. The kids maul him all day long to get him to laugh or say "hi" (his favorite new word). He started out as a fussy, fussy baby, but after a couple of months (and acid reflux meds) he has become the happiest baby around. He is our first thumb-sucker and I am sure that has to do with him being our best sleeper. We never have to get up with him at night to find those dang pacifiers.
This bundle of joy brought with him lots of new adventures (including child birth, recovery from child birth, nursing and so much more), but we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. He has such a sweet spirit about him that attracts even strangers to him. He used to be a Mommy's boy, but I am worried he is becoming a Daddy's boy like the rest of them. Can't I be just one of the kids' favorites?! I guess it has to do with me being the full-time mom/disciplinarian, while dad comes home and gets just a couple of hours of fun with them. As soon as Owen hears the garage door open, he is crawling to the door to get some Daddy love... just the way it should be!
All of the kids loved the new pirate water table!
Aunt Midori is so creative and got him the "Owen" book. We had checked it out at the library, but didn't own it. Thanks!
Loving his Giraffe pillow pet from Grandma and Grandpa!
Happy Birthday Owee!
6 years ago
3 comments:
Oh wow! Time goes fast. Congrats you guys! He is a cutie! (and totally jealous of that pirate water table. How fun is that?)
Yeah! Hope he had a good day. I'm glad to see you didn't have that book yet. I HAD to get it. Happy Birthday Owen!!
Love, your CA family :)
Awww, he is looking so big!
Post a Comment