Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today



His Big Brother and Big Sister are constantly mauling him.


I think he secretly loves it.

Speaking of Big... this Big Boy is almost completely potty trained. No accidents (day or night!) for a couple of days and he goes in on his own, without my reminders or help. Let's not talk about how I bribed him with opening a present every time he went and now he thinks he still gets one EVERY TIME! Prayers are answered!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

YAY KENYON!!! That is SO awesome! :)

Tatum said...

Yay!! Chloe finally decided this past week she was ready too. I don't know how you've been changing 3 out 4 kids diapers. You're awesome.

Midori said...

What?? He's going now? Crazy kid! I guess he made up his mind. Thank goodness!

Andy and Kiara said...

Wooohoooo! Go Kenyon, and go Brit! :) What a change from Monday, huh? LOL

Anonymous said...

aww look at the kids.... they are getting so big HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY BRIT, I LOVE THE PICS!!! :~)

AUNTIE: RISSA