Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Maya

Tomorrow she graduates from preschool! How did this happen so fast.


These were taken at their Preschool Spring Recital. She was the cutest cowgirl I have seen. This year has been full of lots of acting and singing and she has eaten it up!


Here she is with her friend Destany at a recent park playdate. These two crack me up with their posing. Two girls FULL of personality!


People ask why I am not putting her in all day Kindergarten. As a teacher, I always thought I would, but as a parent, I can't have her gone that long. Besides... who would feed the babies?!

Love you Maya!

6 comments:

The Richards family said...

Kindergarten... really what happened to our babies?? So question about the full day kindergarten, really as a teacher you would do the full day? I am debating and I do not know if I can do it, but is it a good thing? Anyway I can not believe she is so big and what a big helper!!

Andy and Kiara said...

Awwww, what a cutie! She IS a precious cowgirl! :)

I love the picture of her and Destany. They are two peas in a pod that way, aren't they?! LOL

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Maya is such a cutie!!!

Courtney said...

I LOVE Maya in her "Jessie" get-up! :) SO CUTE. You now have Maya feeding the babies AND changing diapers?!? ;) I love it!

Mandy said...

You will NOT regret not sending her all day!!!!! Even when you know they grow up fast, it still happens too fast. :( My mama heart is with you Brit!

Tara said...

So cute. She has gotten so grown up. I think all-day anything is a big transition. It is even hard for 6 and 7 year olds! Plus you're right, you could use her help and it gives you more time before she completely belongs to her teachers! What a big helper she seems to be.