10:00 pm on Saturday night:
Jeremy: "What would you like for Mother's day?" (2 hours before Mother's Day begins)
Me: "Just serve me all day."
10:00 am on Sunday morning:
Jeremy: (As he changes poopy diaper #5 for the morning) "I hate Mother's Day!"
Maya: "I don't know why Dad doesn't like Mother's Day. I wish every day was Mother's Day."
Me too, Maya. Me too. Especially when Maya writes me poems that say, "If you were a berry, I'd pick you."
I think Jeremy is wishing I'd have asked for flowers or something less messy than service.

Happy Mother's Day from one lucky Mama to another!
9 comments:
That is funny!!! Love that cute picture!
Awesome. I just realized I should've asked for a really clean house for mothers day. :)
LOL Good answer, Brit! :)
LOVE IT! What would you do without Maya around? :) The picture of the three kids is SO cute!!
That is AWESOME!!! Gotta love a man who changes poopy diapers!
Super cute picture!! Happy Mothers Day!
ha ha - truly, the best gift I can get would be sleeeeep, no poopy diapers, and having the house cleaned for me. Most of those happened, minus the clean house part.
Glad you had a great Mother's Day - you deserve it!
I am laughing out loud. So funny. Jeremy rocks. :)
Maya is just the cutest..what a smartie!! Here is wishing you a very plump, juicy berry of a Mothers Day!! :)
Post a Comment