I thought it was time to do a post to update the grandparents and anyone else wondering what the kiddos are up to these days.
Maya is doing great at school in 2nd grade and is also taking music lessons (learning to play the piano) and goes to a weekly hip hop class. I sure miss her when she is gone all day long!
Kenyon is surviving Kindergarten and his favorite part is recess and P.E. He is playing flag football and it is fun to watch him get more into it each week.
Devin loves preschool and spends the rest of his days playing with random items like fingernail clippers (as seen below), staplers, kitchen utensils, etc. He seems to be throwing less tantrums as he nears 3, but every day is still a test of patience for me!
Owen is talking more and more. He loves his blankie and woo woo (stuffed doggy). He is a pretty mellow kid and I am hoping he stays that way when he turns 2. He is a champion sleeper - sleeps 13 hours at night and a 3 hour nap.
Noah is all smiles and giggles all day long. He is sleeping 12 hours at night which makes his Mommy all smiles and giggles. We have a court day coming up soon which will hopefully let us know more about if we get to keep him in our family forever.
Devin and Owen are so silly together - below they were dancing on the stairs while Devin pretended to talk on the phone. They are usually found in their diaper and underwear since it is still too hot here. Hopefully soon it will cool off enough to wear clothes!
Celebrating report cards at Krispy Kreme where they get a free donut for every "A."
There you have it!








2 comments:
Your kids are fantastic. I just want to snuggle that little Noah. Fingers crossed he gets to stay with you! Thanksgiving in Utah??
I love following your blog as we too have adopted transracially and are currently fostering a toddler. I pray for the best outcome for Noah and you all. You have a beautiful family, and I still can't figure out how you do it. :)
Post a Comment