Friday, May 18, 2012

These Boys!


Our van was in the shop the other day so I had the boys loaded up in the small car for a couple of days. I snapped this photo to remember how grateful I am each day for a spacious van - with room to separate kids who torment each other and with rear air conditioning vents for the 100+ degrees days.

It also got me to thinking how these 3 drive me absolutely insane most days, but I can't imagine life without each of them. They each have unique personalities that keep me on my toes. We have been combining rooms this week too and I can hear Kenyon and Devin in their room jumping on beds when they are supposed to go to sleep. Then I hear Owen giggling and I peek in to see him sticking his arms through his crib to pull Maya's hair or give her a high 5.

Total chaos, but I am very blessed.

0 comments: