Wednesday, May 30, 2012

School's Out for Summer!



Okay they were excited about a rainstorm a couple weeks ago, but this is also how we feel about school being out - dance party!!! We are so ready to swim, attend summer movies, go to free breakfast and lunch at the local high school, and just enjoy having lots of free time with no schedule. However, I do have them on a strict chore schedule each day before they can have fun... I still have to have some structure in this chaotic life!

In other news, we bid farewell to the chickens recently. I was so tired of their early morning clucking, all of the flies they attracted and the kids were not into them at all anymore. They went to a good home, a friend of Jeremy's with some property for them to roam on. If you ask the kids though, they went to a "farm" - slight exaggeration, but aren't we all farmers if we have chickens?!

0 comments: