Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sharing

Kenyon yells to me from the back door, "Mom, my mouth is sweaty and I need a popsicle to share with the chickens."

So I gave him a popsicle, but didn't realize he was literally going to share it with the chickens.

They took a bite, he took a bite. Occasionally a chicken would eat a bug, take a bite of popsicle and then Kenyon would take a bite of that same popsicle. Yum!

5 comments:

The Lees said...

Yummy! Those chickens must love him.

DT Young Family said...

That's so nice of him. ;)

Am-Biance said...

Haha....love that! ;) I didnt know you had chickens !! We do too...How are they treatin' ya?! Hope all is great!!

Midori said...

Ewww! That's gross! How nice of him to....share.... Hope you have a fun day tomorrow!

Andy and Kiara said...

LOL I love it! He is so good at sharing. :)