On Monday we ventured to Knotts Berry Farm. Aunt Midori and cousins Kai and Shea met us there. It was not busy at all so we were able to ride as many rides as we wanted. Such a difference from last Fall Break at crowded Disneyland.

Kenyon and Kensie looked so cute riding in this car together!
Maya was so excited that she was tall enough to go on a couple of the roller coasters this time - she is a dare devil like her dad!
Owen did so well. I think he was just happy to be out of the AZ heat and in cool California air!
The babies obliged to my plan and both napped peacefully in the stroller (added bonus that it was at the same time!).
Kenyon talked about his cotton candy all day so after Mom went on a roller coaster and felt like garbage, I sat with him and ate cotton candy.
Last ride of the day and we realized Devin was tall enough to go on. He loved it and now we know for next time he is good to go!
Such a fun day!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Wow, I haven't been there in a LOOONG time! But these pictures bring it all back. Nice it wasn't crowded for you... that makes such a difference!
Wow, I haven't been there in a LOOONG time! But these pictures bring it all back. Nice it wasn't crowded for you... that makes such a difference!
Post a Comment