Friday, September 9, 2011

Thumb-suckin'

I have never had a thumb-sucker and have been happy about it... until now!



It is so cute and although I know it won't be cute when he is 10 and still suckin', for now I am enjoying my 12 hour stretches at night since he just sticks that thing back in his mouth if he wakes up. Makes for a happy mama and happy baby!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh I hear ya I've had 2 little suckers and it's it a bitter sweet thing. They do look so cute though huh?

The Lees said...

I love it! He looks so sweet. Hannah was the best sleeper because of her thumb. (I'm glad she kicked the habit but I sure do miss those days:)

Midori said...

Very cute and such a nice habit, esp. for your sleep!

Mandy said...

I promise he'll drop the habit before he is 10! Isaac was my thumb sucker and I LOVED it... great sleeping habits, so cute... And absolutely no poor results now. His teeth are fine, he definitely stopped years ago. So just enjoy it!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

12 hour stretches! I am SOOOO jealous. He is getting so big and is so sweet!