When I went into her room to wake her up, she was looking at her legs. When I asked her what was up, she said, "I am growing hair on my legs like Dad." I can't think of a better start to 1st grade :).
Sure gonna miss that girl!
6 years ago
When I went into her room to wake her up, she was looking at her legs. When I asked her what was up, she said, "I am growing hair on my legs like Dad." I can't think of a better start to 1st grade :).
Sure gonna miss that girl!
Posted by Britany at 3:10 PM
5 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures of Maya!! You need to frame them for her room!! SO CUTE!
Hair on her legs = ready for 1st grade FOR SURE! :)
ha! i love the posing! so funny! I forgot, this was your 1st FULL day huh! How did it go?
Cute little sassy gurl. Hope 1st grade is treating her well. It is my favorite grade to teach. I am sure she will love it.
Love the poses! Maya is really growing up!
Yeah! First grade....my favorite. :) Black boots?? Wasn't she hot??
Post a Comment