Thursday, July 1, 2010

Crazy Kenyon!

Kenyon is wild. I think most 3 year old boys are. Yesterday we were peacefully eating breakfast at "the big kids school" and he had on his swim trunks and swim shirt. He spilled milk on his shirt and suddenly, he ripped his shirt off and started rockin' out:





Translation: "Everybody dance now...uhhh....uhhh...uhhh"

The entire cafeteria was entertained. D said, "Everyone is staring at us."

6 comments:

Courtney said...

I LOVE IT!!! My kids and I just watched it three different times... and laughed EVERY time!! So funny!

Tatum said...

Haha! He is hilarious. Oh i miss you guys! Can we please get together?!

The Lees said...

That is awesome! Did Jeremy teach him those moves?

Heidi Hamilton said...

Ha ha! Too cute! He's got some serious dance SKILLS!

Mandy said...

Ah, the total lack of self-conciousness in a three year old. So cute.

Denice said...

That boy has some moves! Very cute!!