Thursday, December 17, 2009

Move Over Santa

The other day Kenyon came strutting around the house in this get-up. That skinny body, the cherries on the boots - I don't know which is funnier. Love him!

P.S. Can you tell I am ready to blog again?!

7 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

That is so funny!! He looks so cute in his Santa hat!!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

What a cute picture!

cami said...

Adorable!!!

Your family photo looks great - you're an amazing mama! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Courtney said...

SOOO FUNNY!!! I LOVE that kid! :)

Clarke and Kamie said...

aw, cute pic. The santa pictures are so fun too. I need to get to a mall asap with my kids (as soon as I get dressed and put some makeup on...I've been in pj's for 3 weeks now:)

Kyle said...

Ohhh, I love Kenyon!

Leslie and James said...

I saw your blog on or so she says. great ideas! what a cute boy, i have a son named Kenyon, too (3 yrs old)