Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

From our home to yours!





4 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

LOVE those pictures!!!!!!!!! Love the header photo...who did those? And the ones in front of your tree with the kids giving each other kisses is priceless!!! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Hope you guys had a great holiday!! Love all the pictures. Your kids are the cutest and the sweetest!

Chad and Tina said...

Your family is precious! I found your blog through another and wanted to say hello. My husband and I recently adopted our little boy this past July and will be adopting again in the near future. :)

Ashley said...

I love those pics! I have to say that I love that you include Jasmine in all the family photos, it is just too sweet, she is too lucky to have you guys! Hope you feel better soon. Hey how come i can't get on kyles blog anymore, it says there is no blog by that name.